The North Texas Performing Arts Academy is a not-for-profit institution with a goal to provide a high-quality educational experience for its students. To maintain high academic and performance standards, NTPA charges competitive tuition rates with minimal “other fees” on a Full-time, Part-Time and cafeteria-style basis to accommodate an individual student’s goals and needs.
Representative fees for a full semester payable over a 6-month period can range as follows:
- Full-Time Students (Monday-Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM) students participate in four classes, the Conservatory Production and the Core Flex for about $650/per month.
- Part-Time students (three full days per week) participate in two classes, the Conservatory Production and the Core Flex for about $450 per month.
- NTPA Major Production and Conservatory Performances for as little as $250-400. This does not include additional costs that may be anticipated for performance admission tickets, costumes and other materials.
- Individual classes for $99-450.
- Private lessons are offered in a wide range of interests at an additional fee.
- Monthly payment plans available.
Discounts will be made available to multiple students in a family, multiple semester payment plans, additional productions and activities, and full-semester pre-pays.
Additional tuition discounts are also available through NTPA Membership.
The student is responsible for tuition fees, instructional materials, computer or other equipment required to participate in the core basic academic educational plan they choose to pursue.
Scholarships will be made available on a limited basis for tuition reductions in special situations. Interested families should consult their Faculty advisor.